ProSource has announced the addition of 13 new Custom Integrator (CI) members, bringing the total of new dealers for 2018 to 55. The members added in Q4 represent nearly $26 million in new revenue for the group and bring the total of new revenue to more than $169 million for 2018. Plus, one ProSource CI member has been elevated to the Power membership level in Q4, adding a total of 10 new Power members to the Power level and 10 Power elevations in 2018.
The Q4 2018 new members are:
- Avista, Columbia, SC
- Argenta Solutions, Sandy, UT
- Greenline Home Solutions, Draper, UT
- Integration Controls, St. Louis, MO
- Launch Systems, Irvine, CA
- LAVA Integration, Inc., Virginia Beach, VA
- SmartHome Solutions, Inc., Kennebunk, ME
- Smart Home Systems, Bozeman, MT
- Sound Sensations, Marietta, GA
- Teague Electric Construction, Lenexa, KS
- Tony’s Street Dreamz, Morgantown, WV
- Village Audio Video, Wilmette, IL
- Wired Technologies Group, Winter Garden, FL
With the approval of the ProSource Board of Directors, Flanner’s Home Entertainment, Allis, WI, was elevated to the Power membership level.
For more information, visit www.prosourceinfo.com.