ProSource has announced the addition of 17 new custom integrator level members in the first half of 2022. New members contributed $33.6 million in new revenue for the year.
The new CI members are:
- Apex A/V, Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Andrew Herr
- Automated Lifestyles, LLC, Louisville, Kentucky – Phil Chaney
- Axiom Home Tech, Monterey, California – Seth and Natalie Gibson
- Custom Cinema & Sound, Fargo, North Dakota – Kelly Azure
- eDesign Group, Inc., Kihei, Hawaii – Jon Miller
- Epic Companies, Marietta, Georgia – Jamie Shannon
- Front Row Home Theater, Inc., Davie, Florida – Chris Cotter
- Fusion Systems, Las Vegas, Nevada – Matthew Smith
- Henri New York, New York, New York – Michael Sherman
- mero CONCEPTS, Cedar Park, Texas – Marc Oliveri
- MV Help Desk, Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts – Matthew Rodenbaugh
- Origin Hi Fi, Austin, Texas – Chris Ross
- Simplex, Roeland, Kansas – Brian Lundbeck
- Smart Home Systems, Franklin Lakes, New Jersey – Frank Cardone
- Stone-Glidden, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania – Matthew Marcinowski and John Whitson
- TruMedia, Ada, Michigan – Ponch and Amanda Wildman
- World of Sound & Vision, Inc., Walnut Creek, California – Jason Combs and Kevin Musante
“Congratulations to our new members. The ProSource team is dedicated to providing programs, education, and collaboration with the very best CI leaders in the United States,” says Jim Pearse, president of ProSource. “We respect the hard work and entrepreneurial spirit it takes to grow your businesses and taking this step will help you to continue your journey of success. Welcome to our family.”
“ProSource applies a very high standard to the vetting process of each new member company that joins the organization,” adds Sherry Dantonio, ProSource senior director of education and membership recruitment. “We encourage every member of ProSource to embrace the programs and initiatives that are dedicated to each member’s success.”
For information on becoming a ProSource member, contact Sherry Dantonio at 562-810-1706 or [email protected].
For more information, visit www.prosourceinfo.com.