ProSource members were asked to vote using the following criteria for selecting the Vendor of the Year:
- The vendor, through engagement with the group, that has helped our class of trade more than others in the category.
- The vendor that has shown a continued commitment to developing products for our class of trade.
- The vendor that has allocated the proper resources to our individual account and can be exemplified as a company that is responsive and easy to do business with.
- The vendor that has had the most positive financial effect on our performance in the category.
The 2020 Vendors of the Year are:
- Video Vendor of the Year — Sony
- Specialty TV Vendor of the Year – Samsung (Frame/Terrace)
- Audio – Electronics Vendor of the Year – Sound United
- Audio – Speakers Vendor of the Year – Klipsch
- Headphones – Vendor of the Year – Focal
- Audio – Digital Content/Streaming Devices – Vendor of the Year – Bluesound
- Specialty – Accessories – Vendor of the Year – SurgeX
- Specialty – Custom Integration – Vendor of the Year – Origin Acoustics
- Specialty – Technology – Vendor of the Year – Savant
- Lighting/Shading – Vendor of the Year – Screen Innovations
- New Vendor of the Year – AudioControl
- Overall Vendor of the Year – Sony
For information on becoming a ProSource member, contact Sherry Dantonio, ProSource Senior Director of Education and Membership Recruitment, at (562) 810-1706 or by email at [email protected].
For more information go to www.prosourceinfo.com.