ProSource has announced that its new Lighting Technology and Learning Center will feature AiSPiRE, a new lighting brand that is designed with custom integration in mind to elevate the human experience of light while connecting on a deeper level with integrators and their clients in the space.
Featured AiSPiRE product selections include:
- RPS, a brand-new Remote Power Supply System for low-voltage, next-generation lighting solutions. The Class 2 RPS can be surface-mounted inside a mechanical closet or on a wall and can be powered by any common line-voltage wall receptacle.
- AURORA, an upscale offering of luminaires designed for connected living. Full Visible Spectrum color-tuning LEDs with color correcting optical technology offer human-centric recessed downlighting catering to the needs of the modern technologist and integrator.
- ATMOSPHERE, a line of Natural Tunable White Fixtures. They mimic the natural light of the sun and offer a full blackbody curve with a CCT range of 2700K to 6500K.
- ASTRO, a new line of dim-to-warm lighting that re-creates the incandescent dimming curve with no required programming. By mimicking an incandescent lamp’s dimming appearance, AiSPiRE is able to shift color temperatures and create a visually comfortable and innately familiar emotion while still benefitting from the energy savings and the long life of LEDs.
- The STRUT System of Architectural Solutions is designed with a modern aesthetic and advanced technologies that captivate industry-leading integrators, architects, and designers. A lighting, power, and control system complete with lighting elements designed for discriminating technical performance, STRUT incorporates direct and indirect illumination, wall wash, downlighting, accent lighting, and pendants utilizing connected control technologies to give clients a personalized and modular experience.
The customized Lighting Technology and Learning Center was designed by David Warfel and Mark Langston, both of Light Can Help You, and will feature multiple residential rooms showcasing smart home systems and devices for the benefit of ProSource members.
For more information, visit www.prosourceinfo.com.