Remote Technologies Incorporated (RTI) has announced that several of its dealers were honored with the CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles Award at CEDIA EXPO Asia Pacific 2009 held in Sydney, Australia. Five of the 12 winning installation projects featured RTI control solutions, the most of any control system manufacturer.
The CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles Awards recognize and promote high-quality system design, installation, and integration within the custom electronic automation industry, setting the standard for CEDIA Electronic Systems Professional members across the CEDIA Asia Pacific region. This year’s awards featured twice as many entries as last year, with 82 entrants in 13 categories ranging from “Best Integrated Home Installation Over $300,000” to “Best Marine Project.” The entries were judged by a panel of industry experts.
Winning projects featuring RTI control solutions included:
• Best Commercial Project: Automated Innovation (Featuring three RTI RK3 in-wall controllers)
• Best Home Theater Under $50,000: Electronic Interiors Brisbane (Featuring an RTI RP-6 control processor and T2-C handheld controller)
• Best Special Project – Domestic: Intelligent Home (Featuring three RTI RK3 in-wall controllers)
• Best Media Room – Surround Sounds (Featuring an RTI RP-6 control processor and T2-C handheld controller)
• Best Dressed Residential Project – Surround Custom (Featuring the RTI XP-8 control processor and T3-V handheld controller)
“This is a very prestigious award, and it is truly an honor to have our control solutions featured in more winning projects that any other manufacturer,” RTI international sales manager, Kris Haggstrom, said. “In addition, our solutions are utilized in four of the highly commended projects. This impressive showing at CEDIA Asia Pacific firmly establishes RTI as the control product of choice in high-quality custom installation projects.”
The CEDIA Electronic Lifestyles Award winners were celebrated last July at a special ceremony held at the CEDIA Asia Pacific conference. The award is a global initiative and has become an important platform for CEDIA Asia Pacific members to share their work and showcase their expertise and achievements.