Commercial and residential AV system and interior designers understand the value of collaborating with an experienced design engineering team from start to finish of crucial projects. Salamander Designs now provides the missing link that connects the needs and requirements of end-users—through their professional custom integrator—to the final design, construction, and delivery of exactly the right solutions.
“No one knows how to turn custom workplace furniture ideas into reality better than we do,” said Scott Srolis, vice president of sales and marketing at Salamander Designs. “Our new in-house Design Services Team connects the dots and gives our integrator and interior partners the expanded ability to work from hand drawings, photos or specs—or even just discovery conversations—and then color match finishes and incorporate design elements to meet the most stringent requirements.”
Salamander Designs offers a broad array of specialized services to support commercial integrators and interior designers and the companies they serve. These include:
- Collaborative custom design, finishing, materials and color matching
- Professional-grade furniture that is built-to-order and built to last
- One-on-one design consultations and dedicated design team
- Modular systems that enable quick deployment while saving engineering costs
- Quick-ship, drop-ship and white glove service available
- Sustainable furniture design manufactured in 100% solar-powered USA factory
- Made in America and backed by Limited Lifetime USA Warranty
For more information, visit salamanderdesigns.com.