Sony and D-Tools have announced an exclusive partnership that provides direct access to Sony’s product specifications and real-time pricing through TechData, exclusively from within the D-Tools Cloud environment. This direct integration allows dealers to deliver accurate product pricing and information to expedite and improve the estimating, design, and procurement process.
“When it comes to our dealers, Sony Electronics aims to make the process of doing business with us easy and fast,” says Jeff Goldstein, head of sales for the custom installation channel at Sony Electronics. “This new integration between TechData on behalf of Sony and D-Tools will help us achieve our goal of including our products into proposals even easier. We are excited to continue our relationship with D-Tools and look forward to offering our dealers new tools to streamline the procurement process.”
“This integration with Sony and TechData is an incredible, major asset for Sony dealers all over the country,” says Barrie McCorkle, director of supplier programs at D-Tools. “Our partnership provides streamlined workflow and efficiencies with extreme accuracy for each of their projects.”
Sony’s integrated dealer-specific pricing via TechData in D-Tools Cloud provides the following valuable benefits to system integrators:
- Instant access and a seamless means of quickly connecting to their unique pricing — including promotional pricing or standard base pricing
- Ability to deliver accurate quotes while expediting the generation and throughput of proposals, allowing them to close business faster
- Assurance that product and pricing information on purchase orders is always up-to-date
- Delivers a friction-free and highly efficient sales process — real-time proposal generation, e-sign capabilities, mobile payment processing
- Offers a data-driven, collaborative system design process for clearer communications across teams and with clients
- Instantaneously and significantly expands the list of products available to D-Tools Cloud users
Sony dealers interested in learning how to leverage D-Tools Cloud can register for an extended free trial of the platform, courtesy of Sony, by visiting https://www.d-tools.com/d-tools-sony-free-trial.