Stewart Filmscreen Corphas named Sapphire Marketing as its Northeast territory commercial sales rep firm to invigorate and amplify Stewart Filmscreen’s sales efforts in that territory, Including NY/NJ, New England, Upstate NY, and Eastern PA.
“Sapphire Marketing not only has an outstanding reputation and an incredibly technical team that works closely with their customers, they have always provided progressive and reliable solutions from some of the most respected and high-performance brands in the AV industry,” said Stewart Filmscreen president and CEO Grant Stewart. “We look forward to Sapphire Marketing becoming an invaluable resource to deploy Stewart Filmscreen initiatives to commercial dealers and integrators throughout the area.”
Sapphire, who represents other esteemed high-performance brands such as Torus Power, Digital Projection, Crestron, and more, will emphasize training, education, and communication for Stewart Filmscreen dealers and integrators, as well as facilitating all sales efforts, from technical expertise to product information to setting up Stewart demonstrations for in-store displays and promotions. Preaching quality of brands over quantity, Sapphire Marketing is uniquely suited to spread the Stewart Filmscreen philosophy, and will be integral in getting the Northeast region mobilized on Stewart’s strategic new initiatives, including:
• An emphasis on world-class material science;
• A renewed focus on manufacturing capabilities and prowess as the only manufacturer that can create nearly any custom screen imaginable, including seamless screens up to 40x90 feet;
• Stewart’s newly re-launched website that features both Typical and Custom screen solutions, case studies, and more;
• The company’s simplified method for shopping for and specifying screens with a focus on expedited turnaround times;
• Stewart’s ‘4K+ Since 1947’ initiative, which stresses how Stewart screens have always been ready to optimize a 4K Ultra HD image;
• The company’s impressive roster of clients and projects includes the Academy Awards, the View, CNN, National political conventions, much of the Hollywood community, flight and mine safety simulators, indoor and outdoor home theaters, screening and media rooms, and much more.
“We're very proud to be representing Stewart Filmscreen, the industry leader in high quality projection solutions,” said Marla Suttenberg, owner of Sapphire Marketing. “Stewart represents 'best of product' in their categories, and will compliment the rest of the Sapphire manufacturers' offerings. We strive to offer our clients the most innovative and highest quality solutions, and Stewart is just another example of that commitment.”