Cloud9 Smart has announced that its third annual AIA Continuing Education Summit, which took place Thursday, October 18, 2018, broke several records for the company, giving architects and designers unique opportunities to learn about technology in a hands-on environment. Held at the Savant Experience Center in SoHo, courses were tailored to the specific needs of architects and interior designers and were led by top technology manufacturers.
Cloud9 reports that 80 architects and designers from 61 different companies attended the event, with 30+ of the attendees holding the positions of founders or principals at their firms. Six attendees stayed for the full day, with a further eight attending five out of six classes. Each attendee took an average of three courses.
This year Cloud9 Smart had an eclectic mix of sessions designed to interest architects and interior designers on a number of levels:
• Lutron did a deep dive into the nature of light and how to design with light in mind for truly elevated outcomes, as well as a session about smart home technology and trending advancements that designers and architects need to know.
• Séura led a session on how to create a high-design space without the blemish of a TV on the wall.
• Sonance talked about the art and science of making inconsistent electronics design better and more appealing through effective design.
• Savant provided everything designers need to know about the smart home in its boot camp.
• Audio was covered by Leon (Immaculate Technology for an Elevated Experience) and Sonos (Listen Better to Live Better) with compelling courses.
The day ended with a reception that gave designers, architects, and tech professionals the opportunity to mix, mingle, and network.
Those who were unable to attend the event are invited to contact email@example.com to learn more and schedule a private Lunch & Learn event.
For more information, visit www.cloud9smart.com.