Lutron Electronics has announced three inductees into its Hall of Fame. The announcement was made at the CEDIA EXPO in Denver, Colorado.
In 2009, Lutron created the Hall of Fame to recognize excellence and dedication in the marketplace. Potential inductees are evaluated on several components: years of doing business with Lutron, loyalty, reputation, dedication to their business, market expansion efforts, execution of initiatives, project innovations using Lutron products and revenue growth.
The 2013 Lutron Hall of Fame inductees are:
1. Automated Interiors (Toronto, Canada)
2. Facilities Electric (Houston, TX)
3. Starr Systems (Baltimore, MD)
Existing Lutron Hall of Fame members are:
1. Advanced Audio Design (Naples, FL)
2. Audio Command Systems (Westbury, NY)
3. Audio Video Systems (Plainview, NY)
4. Doherty Design Group (Indianapolis, IN)
5. Electrical Design and Control (Alpine, CA)
6. Electronics Design Group (Piscataway, NJ)
7. Engineered Environments (Alameda, CA)
8. HED South (Hollywood, FL)
9. Integrated Media Systems (Sterling, VA)
10. Millson Multimedia (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
11. Powerfull Systems (Los Angeles, CA)
12. Thul Electronics (Avon, CO)
“This esteemed list of Lutron customers truly represents the best of the best in this industry,” said Michael Smith, vice-president of residential sales at Lutron. “These companies are not only valued by their clients, but also respected by their peers. It’s an honor to have them representing Lutron in their local markets,” said Smith.