NewBay Media has extended the window for submissions to its annual Best of Show Awards, honoring outstanding products exhibited at CEDIA. The final deadline has been set to Wednesday, September 7 at midnight. Awards will be given by NewBay Media publications TWICE and Residential Systems magazines.
In case you’re a manufacturer that has been undecided about entering the awards, here are my top five reasons to do it:
5) Every product nominated, whether chosen for an award or not, will be featured in the special Best of Show Program Guide, to be distributed in digital edition form after the convention.
4) There are thousands of new products introduced at CEDIA each year, and this is a great way for the best representatives of this exciting technology to stand out (especially if you missed CEDIA’s Best New Products deadline.)
3) CEDIA exhibitors may submit multiple products for consideration (with a separate $495 fee for each.)
2) Your products will be judged “secret shopper” style by industry professionals right on the show floor at CEDIA.
1) Winning products will be featured in the November issue of Residential Systems.
Learn more about the awards in this FAQ.
Submissions are due by Wednesday, September 7, 2016, at midnight EST. There is an entry fee of $495 per product entered, per publication. Click here to submit.