URC has announced a collaboration with Carrier, a leader in home comfort solutions, to bring the Infinity system into a new phase of smart residential and commercial automation technology. Carrier is a part of Carrier Global Corporation, the leading global provider of healthy, safe, sustainable, and intelligent building and cold chain solutions.
The collaboration allows Carrier customers to control their Infinity, Bryant Evolution, Connex, and ICP ION systems on-site and remotely with Total Control, URC’s residential and commercial automation platform. The technology is available now.
Key benefits include:
- Simplified Automation Programming — Fast, easy, professional programming through URC’s home automation dealer community.
- Remote Access and Control — Convenient control through the URC user interfaces or the Total Control app.
- Unified, Seamless Integration — As part of URC’s Unified Modules, simply automate multiple climate zones along with other smart categories like lighting, security, audio, video and more.
- Create Robust Scenes — With professional programming, launch scenes that create the perfect environment. Examples include “Good Morning” or “Goodnight” scenes that adjust climate, lighting, shades/drapes, and energy monitoring.
- Voice/Hands-Free Control — URC’s voice commands through Alexa or Google Home allow two-way communication with simple homeowner operation.
- Energy Efficiency — Understand your energy usage and ways to reduce costs.
The Carrier Infinity, Bryant Evolution, Connex, and the Ion system controls are designed for homeowners who understand the value of precision with features such as wireless connectivity, occupancy sensing capabilities and built-in intelligence. The system control puts the homeowner in control of comfort and energy savings.
For more information, visit www.urc-automation.com.