Join Parks Associates today, Tuesday, December 3, 2019, for a webinar that offers insights about driving incremental revenues through value-added services, expanding the customer base, and exploring new channels.
Connectivity is becoming a standard feature for products in consumers’ homes. In many cases, the first few generations of connected products have provided a basic level of convenience and insight to end users. Manufacturers and service providers now need to find new ways to leverage that connectivity that adds real value to consumers’ lives.
Across connected living industries, market players are driving growth in three key ways:
- driving incremental revenues through value added services
- expanding the customer base
- exploring new channels
- Innovations and Consumer Trends in Broadband, AI, Privacy & Security, Support, and Cloud Computing
- 2020 Strategies to Drive Revenues in the Smart Home
- Expanding the Customer Base
- New Channels for Smart Home Solutions
The Parks Associates panel includes Brad Russell, research director; Jennifer Kent, senior director; Kristen Hanich, senior analyst; and Patrice Samuels, senior analyst.
To register, click here: http://www.parksassociates.com/2020-connectivity-dec2019