Accell has revealed the latest additions to the company’s expanding product lines, the UltraAV USB 2.0 to HDMI Audio and Video Adapter and the UltraVideo USB 2.0 to DVI-I or VGA Video Adapter.
The UltraVideo USB 2.0 to DVI-I or VGA Video Adapter.
The adapters enable the connection of a computer’s USB port to an HDMI, DVI or VGA-enabled monitor, TV or other display device, depending on the adapter used.
The UltraAV USB 2.0 to HDMI Audio and Video Adapter and the USB 2.0 to DVI-I or VGA Video Adapter both set up in minutes and eliminate the complicated process of adding an internal graphics card to a desktop PC. Notebook users can add support for an additional monitor, while using a computer to stream video, movies or the Internet onto a large screen TV. In addition, the adapters offer increased productivity by adding an additional display to mirror or extend a user’s desktop.
Both USB adapters feature the DisplayLink DL-195 USB video processor. This USB video processor eliminates the video delays and frame stuttering often seen when using adapters with mid-level USB video processors.
Accell’s new adapters feature the following:
· Mirror or extend the user’s desktop on a VGA, DVI, or HDMI monitor, HDTV or projector
· DisplayLink DL-195 USB video processor for optimum performance and ease-of-use
· Supports display resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or 2048 x 1152 (widescreen)
· Windows and Macintosh compatible, up to six displays (one adapter per display)
· Self-powered design requires no external power
Available now at various Accell retailers and distributors, the UltraAV USB 2.0 to HDMI Adapter is available with an MSRP of $99.99, while the UltraVideo USB 2.0 to DVI-I or VGA Video Adapter is available with an MSRP of $89.99.