Rotel has introduced the Michi X3 and Michi X5 integrated amplifiers as an extension of its current portfolio of Michi products. The X3 will be available for purchase in September 2020 with the X5 following in November 2020.
X3 Features and Capabilities:
- Delivers 350 watts of power into 4-ohm loads and 200 watts to 8-ohm loads driven by a high efficiency oversized toroidal transformer feeding independent analog, digital, and power amplifier voltage regulator circuits for optimal power isolation.
- The X3 circuits are designed to optimize the signal path to each of the 13 source inputs, including XLR, analog, digital, pc-USB, Bluetooth with apt-x wireless streaming, and moving magnet phono stage.
- Utilizing direct-path circuit topology, the X3 further isolates sensitive audio signals and processing from the high current amplification stage lowering the noise floor and delivering an improved soundfield.
- The X3 high-resolution screen ensures quick setup of all features and multiple user-selectable configuration options of the run-time display.
- RS232 and ethernet connectivity provide integration with all popular control systems.
X5 Features and Capabilities:
- Delivers 600 watts of output power into 4-ohm loads and 350 watts to 8-ohm loads.
- Supports an array of 14 source inputs, including analog, digital, XLR, PC-USB with DSD 2x decoding, and MQA rendering.
- APT-X and AAC high-quality wireless Bluetooth streaming and both moving-magnet and moving-coil phono stage.
- Digital-to-analog conversion utilizes an AKM 32-bit, 768 kHz DAC.
- The front panel graphic display provides easy access to all setup options using the included custom designed signature Michi remote control.
- The display is configurable to show operating status, a 12-band graphic EQ, or peak power meter
- RS232 and ethernet connection ensure simple integration with automation systems.
- X5 Integrated Amplifier — $6999 USD
- X3 Integrated Amplifier — $4999 USD
For more information, visit http://www.rotel.com.