Sonos has announced the Sonos Sub Mini wireless subwoofer. Building on the design of Sub, Sub Mini delivers rich, clear low end in a more compact, cylindrical design. Available in matte black and white, Sub Mini will be available globally starting October 6 at $429.
On the heels of introducing two new soundbars — Beam and Ray — Sonos is expanding its home theater lineup even further with Sub Mini, which features:
- No Buzz: Dual custom woofers and advanced processing generate deep, dynamic low end with no buzz or rattle. Within the acoustically sealed cabinet, both woofers face inward to create a force-canceling effect that neutralizes distortion.
- Balanced Sound: Advanced digital signal processing maximizes bass response and reproduces the full-toned low frequencies expected from a much larger subwoofer, allowing paired speakers like Beam, Ray, One, or One SL to focus on more mid-range and high frequencies for a richer, more powerful sound experience all around.
- Pairs Well With…: Drum up the drama in every movie scene by pairing Beam or Ray with Sub Mini, or drop it even lower on your at-home dance floor by making Sub Mini your Sonos One’s plus one.
- Room-Friendly Design: Unlike other subwoofers, Sub Mini features a round design that allows it to blend naturally into your home aesthetic without taking too much space (or attention).
- Seamless Setup: Add Sub Mini to your Sonos system in just a few taps on the Sonos app, mixing and matching with different Sonos speakers to create the sound system. You can also fine tune Sub Mini’s sound with Trueplay, which detects and adapts the speaker’s sound for reflections off of walls and furniture.
Sub Mini will be available globally starting October 6 at $429.
For more information, visit sonos.com.