iRoom has announced its new iTop OnWall, which it calls “the industry’s first universal wall docking station” with Store-Charge-Lock and Control for all iPad models and sizes.
The adjustable, sliding charging connector enables a perfect fit for every model, from the iPad mini up to the iPad Pro 12.9-inch, and its tough locking structure makes the iTop OnWall safe for the entire family or multiple business users.
Designed and built for simple stand-alone IP control or third-party control systems integration, the iTop OnWall has a built-in control processor with a six-button control keypad that works independent of the iPad. A Proximity Sensor unlocks the iPad Screen or can trigger a control command.
The iTop OnWall offers a lightning or USB-C port connection, iPad charging while docked, and anti-theft lock protection. Created and constructed with high-quality aluminum and glass materials to match the Apple design, it is available in 10 color combination picks (five aluminum base colors and two glass colors) to match any iPad device and rooms décor.
Other iTop OnWall features include:
- Hands-Free Unlocking of the iPad Screen via Proximity Sensor
- Apple-certified Charging Electronics and Connector
- Smart Battery Management Extends iPad Battery Life
- Built-In Control Processor and Touch Keypad for Smart Home / Smart Business
- Drivers for Crestron, Control4, Savant, RTI, URC, and others
- 110–240 VAC or PoE+ Powered. Only one CAT cable for power and control communication
- Mounts into a standard iRoom installation Box BB-B
U.S. list pricing is $1099, and it will be available in May 2020.
For more information, visit www.iroomsidock.com.