iRoom has announced its new iO Smart Control System that overcomes the complexity of smart home control as it turns any standard light and shade switch into a smart device that connects with IoT cloud-based services and third-party control systems.
With iO Smart Control Interfaces, users can control their homes with any mobile wireless device. All you need is an iO Smart Interface installed inside the wall box of a light or shade switch and they’ve got voice and app control.
Connects to all popular IoT services — Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, EnOcean, or Apple HomeKit — and third-party control systems, including Crestron, Control4, Savant, and others.
- Turns any standard switch into a smart switch
- Switch, Dimmer, and Shade control
- Connects with IoT cloud-based services (Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, EnOcean or Apple Homekit)
- Connects to Amazon, Google, Apple, iRoom GUI without additional set up
- Can be used as an accessory to most control systems or as a simple stand-alone system
- For stand-alone operation, no additional hub, controller, or gateway is required
- Integrates with third-party control systems. Drivers for Crestron, AMX, Control4, Savant, RTI, and more are available
- Wireless communications via Wi-Fi or EnOcean
- Allows macro control
- Wireless communication makes it a solid choice for retrofit and new construction
U.S. List pricing starting at $149. Available in September 2020.
For more information, visit https://www.iroomsidock.com/io-smart-control/?lang=en.