Resideo has enhanced its popular ENERGY STAR certified Honeywell Home T10 Pro Smart Thermostat that launched in 2019. The new Honeywell Home T10+ Smart Thermostat Kits with RedLINK 3.0 offer additional control over three types of indoor air quality (IAQ) equipment simultaneously. Resideo’s proprietary RedLINK 3.0 technology and Equipment Interface Module enables simple setup and a customizable solution for each customer from a single device.
“Balancing IAQ is complex, and our new T10+ Smart Thermostat Kits can help our professional HVAC installers quickly and easily customize humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation — in addition to heating and cooling,” says Scott Ziffra, senior vice president, engineering & product management at Resideo. “The additional IAQ capabilities can help professionals drive add-on sales and increase profitability, and the additional accessories can be installed in minutes.”
The Honeywell Home T10+ Smart Thermostat Kits are available through U.S. distributors and work smoothly with the Resideo Pro app to support ProIQ Services, which launched earlier this year. The kits include, or can work with various accessories, such as the following:
- Honeywell Home T10+ Smart Thermostat offers complete and customizable control of a home’s IAQ, heating, and cooling, and can be managed via the Resideo app
- Equipment Interface Module (EIM) allows for easy professional installation of humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation systems — without running new wires
- Wireless Smart Room Sensor extends the reach of the thermostat beyond one hallway to detect temperature, humidity, and occupancy in rooms, and automatically adjusts the smart thermostat based on preferences and schedule
- Wireless Outdoor Sensor provides real-time, outdoor temperature and humidity readings to help balance IAQ inside the home
- Return and Supply Air Sensor offers real-time temperature readings in ductwork for equipment protection
- Floor/Slab Sensor monitors the floor temperature for radiant, in-floor heating applications (sensor not included in the kits)
Later this summer, individual elements of the kits, including the smart thermostat and accessories, will be available separately through distributors in the U.S. and Canada.
For more information, visit www.resideo.com.