Starting immediately, URC and Legrand have created seamless control of Legrand’s Vantage lighting and climate systems with Total Control, URC’s residential and commercial automation platform. This integration includes native use cases in Total Control’s Scenes menus, allowing events to control multiple systems and devices.
Key benefits include:
- Unified, Seamless Integration — As part of URC’s Unified Modules, users can automate multiple climate zones along with other smart categories like lighting, security, audio, video, and more.
- Create Robust Scenes — With professional programming, users can launch scenes that create the perfect environment. Examples include a “Good Morning” or “Goodnight” scenes that adjust climate and lighting devices.
- Simplified Automation Programming — Professional programming is fast and easy through URC’s dealer community.
- Seamless Remote Access and Control — Allows for convenient control on-site, or through the URC user interfaces, or the Total Control app allows multiple room control.
- Voice/Hands-Free Control — URC’s voice commands through Total Control interfaces, Amazon Alexa, or Google Home allow two-way communication with simple homeowner operation.
- Energy Efficiency — Helps homeowners understand energy usage and ways to reduce costs.
“While our lighting and climate systems offer homeowners incredible benefits from comfort to helping to boost productivity, how they command and control these systems is just as much part of that experience,” says Charlie Derk, director of product marketing, shading and residential controls, Legrand North America. “We’ve worked with URC for years, and this is a natural expansion of our collaboration that helps our customers achieve the smart home capabilities that they envision.”
For more information, visit www.urc-automation.com.