EnGenius Technologies Inc. has announced that its new EnGenius cloud-managed ECW215 Wi-Fi 6 dual-band 2×2:2 wall-plate access point is now shipping. The ECW215 in-room AP uses the latest smart-casting tech for guests, tenants, and students who want to cast entertainment in large, multi-tenant environments.
The ECW215 features a low-profile design for easy concealment that uses Wi-Fi 6 technology to deliver best-in-class wireless experiences to more devices like laptops, tablets, smart phones, and IoT sensors in rooms. The cloud interface allows IT pros to “bulk” register and configure access points centrally, provide advanced client authentication for higher security and minimize truck-rolls with advanced AP diagnostics for remote troubleshooting.
- Dual-band 802.11ax 2×2 supports up-to 1200 Mbps (5 GHz) and 574 Mbps (2.4 GHz)
- Sleek, low-profile design for in-room Wi-Fi and wired connectivity
- 802.3at PoE+ compliant for flexible installation up to 328 feet from a power source
- On-board 2-port switch offers VLAN support and PoE to power VoIP phones
- SmartCasting (like Chromecast and Apple TV) to stream media from mobile devices to TVs for personalized entertainment
- SSID settings that can be automatically applied to LAN ports & provide a captive portal, splash page, and security
- Mesh wireless support simplifies setup, optimizes signals and self-heals
- Remotely manage, test, configure, and troubleshoot unlimited number of APs with EnGenius Cloud
- Advanced real-time diagnostic tools to help admins troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks with channel utilization, ping, traceroute, and real-time client information
- AP connectivity diagnostics, Wi-Fi quality testing, and device configurations
- Quick-Scan Device register, installation, and remote monitoring and troubleshooting
- Essential EnGenius Cloud management available free, PRO EnGenius Cloud available with license fee
For more information, visit https://www.engeniustech.com/managed-wall-plate-access-points.html.