Linksys announced two new Wi-Fi 6 mesh systems designed to deliver peak wireless performance for all at-home needs. The Linksys Hydra 6 and Linksys Atlas 6 are Linksys’ newest entry-level dual-band products in the company’s family of Wi-Fi 6 mesh systems and come at the most affordable prices to date for the brand.
Linksys Atlas 6
The Linksys Atlas 6 is the newest whole-home mesh system in Linksys’ portfolio of products. Speed and performance at an affordable price, the Linksys Atlas 6 is designed for hybrid work, online gaming, 4K UHD streaming, and more. The dual-band router works best with internet service plans up to a gigabit. Each node has three 1 GbE Ethernet ports for connecting wired devices to wireless networks and provides access to 160 MHz channels for superfast wireless connections.
The Linksys Atlas 6 is available in three configurations. The 1-pack supports up to 25 devices and covers over ~2000 square feet, the 2-pack supports up to 50 devices and covers ~4000 square feet, and the 3-pack supports up to 75 devices ~6000 square feet.
Linksys Hydra 6
The Linksys Hydra 6 delivers high-speed wireless data for up to 25 devices over 2000 square feet. The Linksys Hydra 6 Wi-Fi 6 dual-band mesh router delivers faster, robust, and reliable wireless connections. Designed for 4K UHD streaming, videoconferencing, online gaming, and more, the router works best with internet service plans up to a gigabit. It provides 160 MHz channels for fast wireless connections and has four 1 GbE Ethernet ports to connect wired devices to the wireless network.
- Fast to set up – The Linksys App makes it simple to set up your Wi-Fi network and you can control and monitor your Wi-Fi from anywhere.
- Linksys Intelligent Mesh Technology – Dynamically optimize speeds and maximize the use of all bands to reduce congestion, latency, and buffering.
- Security and privacy – Protect your home with automatic software updates so your network is always secure and up to date. Parental controls and separate guest networks keep devices safe.
- Peace of mind – Linksys products pass 25 quality tests, are backed by a 3-year warranty, and have 24/7 tech support.
- Grow as needed –Add more nodes to expand coverage for stronger connection and to handle more devices as needed.
- Stable and reliable – Built with the Qualcomm Immersive Home 214 Platform, users can expect great connectivity throughout the home.
The Linksys Hydra 6 will be available beginning early summer in the U.S. for MSRP $179.99 on Linksys.com and in select retailers; global availability to follow in the second half of 2022.
The Linksys Atlas 6 will be available beginning early summer in the US for MSRP $149.99 (1-pack), $279.99 (2-pack), and $349.99 (3-pack) on Linksys.com; global availability to follow in the second half of 2022.