DYMO Industrial has introduced a new portfolio of industrial labels designed for electrical and maintenance facilities, data communication installations, as well as audio/video and security needs, addressing a broad variety of jobsite situations, surfaces and applications.
DYMO Industrial labels are available in a wide assortment of UL-recognized materials, with colors and widths that meet certain OSHA, ANSI, ISO and/or other standards. Designed to work exclusively with DYMO Rhino labeling tools, the labels are distributed from an easy-to-load cartridge and with a split-back design so they can be peeled and applied quickly and easily.
Industrial-strength adhesives resist moisture and extreme temperatures so labels won’t curl or fall off. Thermal transfer printing means DYMO labels won’t smudge, smear or fade.
“Our new line of DYMO Industrial labels enable professional installers to get labeling jobs done quickly and accurately – the first time,” said Angie Shelton, senior manager of product marketing, DYMO Industrial. “Drawing on our years of experience in the industrial marketplace, these labels have been carefully designed and thoroughly jobsite and lab tested to give installers the toughness, versatility, high quality and reliability they demand.”
DYMO Industrial labels are available in six materials:
• Flexible Nylon –conforms and sticks tightly to wires, cables, curved and textured surfaces. Tear-proof material resists damage when pulled through tight spaces or conduits.
• Permanent Polyester – features a polished finish on professional-looking labels for panels, faceplates, shelves, bins, beams, patch panels, blocks and more. Available in smaller widths that fit most distribution panel surfaces.
• Indoor/Outdoor Vinyl – offers moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making them ideal for labeling indoors and outdoors, in general and extreme conditions. Available in the widest range of colors that adhere to OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards.
• Heat-Shrink Tube – prints directly on heat-shrink tubes, with a 3:1 shrink ratio that ensures a secure fit on premium wires and cables.
• Non-Adhesive Tag – slides into racks or faceplates that do not require adhesive. Made from polyester for increased durability.
• Self-Laminating – protects printed area from exposure to oil, solvents, water and abrasion when applied to wires and cables.
DYMO Industrial labels come in a variety of label widths in a broad color assortment. All labels are RoHS compliant.