At ISE 2020, Crestron has debuted an array of new features and support for partner manufacturers’ devices in the latest update to its Crestron Home platform.
“We’re committed to applying the full force of our unparalleled engineering resources and expertise to make Crestron Home the best smart home experience in every way,” says John Clancy, VP, residential at Crestron. “In fact, we add an average of a dozen new features each month along with support for more and more partner manufacturers’ devices.”
Crestron Home exemplifies the power of partnership, with support for standard control protocols such as DALI and BACnet, and partnerships with leading manufacturers, including 2N, CoolAutomation, Jandy, Pentair, Hayward, Sonos, and Domotz. Crestron Home works with products including Apple HomeKit devices, Amazon Alexa devices, Google Assistant virtual personal assistant, and Sonos devices.
Guests to the Crestron stand will see the ISE debut of new Crestron Home features, including:
- Smart TV support, including direct access to streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu, from the Crestron mobile app, touch screens, and remotes
- Support for Dark Mode on iPhone smartphones and iPad tablets
- IP control of Apple TV from any user interface, including the TSR-310, Crestron touch screens, and mobile devices, and Siri voice recognition with Apple TV
- Enhanced UX to access control of garage doors, gates, and door locks
- Support for pool and spa controls
- Ability to integrate audio and video DAs
- Live camera control and monitoring
- Ability to password protect sensitive subsystems, such as security, home access, and cameras
- Support for Google Assistant virtual personal assistant to control lighting
See Crestron at ISE 2020 in Hall 2, Stand C20.
For more information, visit crestron.com.