KanexPro’s VW-SP-1X44K, a 4K-based video processor, allows one HDMI input to be spontaneously arranged on up to four 4K displays, fully controllable from anywhere.
“The VW-SP-1X44K is ideal for digital signage markets, large scale presentations, hyper-market displays, and command and control applications where high resolution video wall is needed,” explained Kashyap Khetia, senior product marketing manager for KanexPro.
Users can create video walls from 2x2, 2x3, and 3x3 screens and fully control from anywhere using a tablet or any other 3rd party control system using RS-232 and Telnet.
The 1x4 4K Video Wall also offers bezel correction support with a simple and easy to use control application. The device supports video output timings up to WUXGA@60 and 1080p@60Hz, audio format up to 7.1CH LPCM at 192kHz sampling rate based on input source Extended Display Identification Data (EDID).
Key features include:
• 1x4 Video Processor with Built-in Bezel Correction and Control
• Can be cascaded to create up to 3x3 Video Wall (9- displays)
• Can also be used as a 1x4 DA (splitter)
• Supports 4K x 2K@24/25/30Hz
• HDCP compliant
• Outputs video signal to 4 displays with a full image & adjustable bezel correction
• Input PC resolutions: from VGA~WUXGA & HDTV from 480i~1080p and 4K2K@24/25/30Hz
• Various Audio Format Support: AC3/DTS/Dolby Digital Plus/Dolby TrueHD/Dolby • Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio
• Control via RS-232 and Telnet (Ethernet)
• One locking power supply included
• Backed by KanexPro three-year parts and labor warranty