Snap-Link Mobile is now available for use on Windows 10 devices. The control app from Leviton allows for monitoring and controlling Leviton automation systems either remotely or locally and is offered without monthly fees or device licenses. Users can download the app via the Windows Store on a Windows 10 device and use it on as many connected Windows 10 devices as they wish. The Snap-Link Mobile app also allows for control over multiple Leviton managed properties, an ideal solution for vacation homes or multi-location business owners.
“We are delighted to provide our global automation customers with a variety of new Windows 10 options for managing their entire home and business via the phone in their pocket or the all-in-one PC in their living room,” said Aaron Ard, mobile app innovation leader for the Leviton Energy Management, Controls, and Automation business unit. “In fact, Leviton is proud to recognize that our first remote control app was developed for Windows Mobile devices back in 2007. We revel in the prospect to now offer these new control opportunities.”
“In today’s world, consumers can have complete remote control over almost everything including many technological aspects of their home or business,” said Craig Dewar, senior director, Windows marketing at Microsoft. “We are excited that Leviton has introduced the Snap-Link mobile app to be used with Windows 10 devices as this will continue to make security and automation convenient, safe, and affordable for Windows users.”
From the app, the user can oversee and control the security, entertainment and energy management facets, of all connected Leviton properties:
· Disarm, arm or place your security system into vacation mode
· Unlock doors and gates
· View live surveillance footage
· Dim lights from 0-100% via slider bar
· Turn on/off connected loads including appliances, pumps, motors, compressors and more
· Adjust up to 64 smart Leviton thermostats at one time
· Turn on distributed audio throughout any property and change the source or volume
· Run macro buttons that enact a chain of events, which includes turning on appropriate AV equipment, dimming the lights, lowering shades, and locking doors
The Snap-Link Mobile app for Windows 10 is now available from the Microsoft app-store for $19.99. The app can be used in conjunction with Leviton OmniPro II, Omni IIe, or Omni LTe security and automation systems.