Luminii, a Chicago-based manufacturer of industry-leading specification-grade architectural LED lighting systems, has announced the immediate availability of the company’s Luminii HŌM brand of curated products to the residential AV Integrator channel. Designed, engineered, and built in America, Luminii HŌM offers a wide range of solutions and services aimed at making integrators’ lives easier. Luminii HŌM has dedicated a diverse team to the Integrator channel with deep knowledge of lighting, lighting design, controls, and the channel in general.
Residential integrators can expect easy-to-use configuration tools, step-by-step lighting design guides, available design services, product knowledge in the form of presentations, specification sheets, scheduled trainings, showroom discounts, and demo kits featuring the Luminii HŌM curated line of products. Additionally, integrators can expect a supportive dealer program, making Luminii HŌM the partner of choice.
- Micro Optics: STENOS by Luminii is a micro-linear track and downlight system. The product’s streamlined micro-linear profile and proprietary micro-lens make it optimal for detail-critical applications. Its optic design leads to unvarying light output, beautiful color uniformity, high CRI, high R9, and industry-best efficacy featuring 96 Lm/W in the directional sources.
- Linear Fixtures: The Linii Series is an extruded aluminum mud-in linear illumination system available in sections up to 144 inches long. It’s specifically designed LED engine provides the power of up to 67 lm/W alongside constant illumination levels from the beginning to the end of the runs.
- Tape and Extrusions: LineLED, Luminii’s signature architectural grade strip light and extrusions series, delivers color consistency ensured by single-binned LEDs. Options include Dynamic White, Pixel, Warm Dim, and Black Lens, and the product gives the end user complete control over interior spaces. The Minii Connector by Luminii is the connector for the LineLED series. The accessory is field-installable, making illumination over long runs simple. The product’s minimal width allows it to fit into extrusions while its transparent frame eliminates dark spots
- Bendable Strip Lights: The Luminii bendable Kurba series gives you the freedom to design even the most complex lighting designs without compromise. All Kurba products are dot-free, available in infinite lengths, IP67 rated or UL676 rated, and offered in vertical (top) and horizontal (side) bends down to a 2.5-inch radius supporting infinite shapes. Kurba mounting options include recessed and surface accentuating a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications including commercial and residential facades, detailed millwork, and pool and sauna installations. Plexineon is a rigid, factory-formed, bendable product offered in surface, recessed, and suspended-mounting options. With stable and consistent color temperatures at 2700K, 3500K, and 4000K CCTs and IP68 and IK10 rated, Plexineon is perfect for AV applications.
- Other Fixtures: The Leto 11 Mini from Senso by Luminii can enhance the most important details. Available in a small, medium, or large cylindrical profile, the product delivers up to 2000lm and features 93+ CRI with CCTs ranging from 2500K to 6500K. The Leto 44 Mini from Senso by Luminii transforms spaces without stealing the scene. The all-purpose fixture is designed for creating even, uniform light throughout spaces without distraction.