URC has launched a two-way module for Total Control of QAdvanced automated roller shading systems from QMotion, a brand of Legrand | AV Residential Solutions. The module, available to authorized URC installers via URC’s dealer portal, makes it easy for commercial or residential end users using any URC Total Control interface to raise, lower, stop, and set the level of individual or groups of QMotion automated roller shades.
When authorized URC Total Control dealers complete the installation and integration of URC’s Total Control system and QMotion’s Qadvanced Shading Systems, end users can easily do the following:
- Raise, lower, or set the level for each QMotion Motorized Shade or groups of QMotion Motorized Shades in their home, offices, boardroom, restaurant, bar, or other light commercial facility.
- Automatically adjust the roller shade to the desired level based on activity macros, such as:
- “Video Conference Mode” for boardrooms
- “Dinner Time” Mode
- “Party Mode”
- “Romance Mode” for homes
- Automatically raise/lower QMotion shades based on the time of day.
- Automatically raise/lower QMotion shades or groups of QMotion shades when the end user’s car arrives in the driveway or is driving within a pre-determined distance of your home or commercial facility based on URC’s Geofencing technology.
- End users can also create or change groups of motorized shades using the QMotion QzHub App, which automatically synchronizes with the URC Total Control System.
QMotion’s Qadvanced automated roller shade collection includes over 300 fabrics that an end user can choose from to enhance their interior décor. To facilitate the connectivity between the two systems, QMotion’s QzHub3 controller is required for both battery-operated and/or hardwired automated shade offerings. A single QzHub3 can support up to 40 shades when used with range extenders.
Authorized U.S. URC Total Control dealers can purchase URC Total Control 2.0 and a whole host of third-party products that integrate with the Total Control 2.0 system on the URC dealer-only portal at www.urcportal.com.
For more information, visit www.universalremote.com.