Garden Grove, CA — Pantel’s mirrored 42-inch 1080p HDTV will be featured at CEDIA EXPO 2009. Along with the mirror TVs, Pantel will also showcase its outdoor, weatherproof HDTV product line-up.
“Televisions should be considered as an essential design component to any area. Pantel’s mirror HDTVs offer a subtle, stylish solution and feature separate water-resistant speakers so they can be placed discreetly nearby. Mirror TVs are ideal for bathrooms, saunas, kitchens and more where they appear as a mirror and then become a high-definition TV when turned on,” CEO of Pantel Corp., Joe Pantel, said.
Pantel mirror HDTVs are available in four models; the 20-inch, 26-inch, and 32-inch sizes offer a 1080i high definition picture, and the 42-inch features a 1080p high definition picture. The touch screen panel or remote control provides easy access to TV functions. Pantel TVs are also available in customizable packages that include mounting solutions and dust covers.
“Completely water-resistant, our mirror HDTVs have been designed for moist areas as in a bathroom where they can be placed near a tub, Jacuzzi, or in the shower. For commercial applications, they are ideal for hotel rooms, saunas and more,” Pantel added.
• Supports HDMI inputs
• Contrast Ratio: 700:1 (20-inch model) – 1000:1 (26-inch model) – 1500:1 (32-inch model) – 1600:1 (42-inch model)
• Max resolution 1080p
• Ultra-wide horizontal and vertical viewing angles
• Water-resistant structure (meets strict IP56 standards)
• Aspect Ratio 16:9 widescreen
• Water-resistant speakers: 10W x 2
• Flush mount box included
• Full function water-resistant IR remote control
• Touch button panel