URC and HEOS have announced a new URC direct dealer sales agreement and Total Control 2.0 integration. Starting March 8, 2019, authorized U.S. URC direct dealers can purchase HEOS products from URC for end-user sales within the custom integration channel, including:
- Wireless Soundbars: HEOS BAR and HEOS Home Cinema
- Wireless Speakers and Subwoofers: HEOS 7, HEOS 5, HEOS 3, HEOS 1 and HEOS Subwoofer
- Speaker Accessories: HEOS1 Go Pack
- Components: HEOS Drive, HEOS SuperLink, HEOS Amp and HEOS Link
Authorized U.S. URC dealers can place HEOS product orders 24/7/365 on the URC Dealer Portal.
URC Total Control 2.0 is URC’s whole-home automation and control system featuring highly-customizable GUIs and third-party integration. HEOS is a whole home wireless music system that allows people to access, control, and listen to entertainment from anywhere in the home via URC controllers, the URC mobile app, or HEOS mobile app.
The URC direct dealer sales initiative aligns with the URC Total Control 2.0 HEOS integration. The module provides two-way control of all HEOS products on a local network. The two-way module is available to U.S. and International URC dealers.
The URC and HEOS two-way module features:
- Now Playing Control of HEOS devices
- Browsing of specified Built-In Music Services
- Volume Control of HEOS devices
- Simple Volume Punch-Through to and from any HEOS device
The two-way module supports all HEOS products. The HEOS module is supported on URC Total Control 2.0 systems.
Authorized U.S. URC Total Control dealers can purchase HEOS products on the URC dealer-only portal at www.urcportal.com. International URC dealers should consult their local distributor for availability. Interested systems integrators can email [email protected] to learn more.
For more information about URC, visit www.universalremote.com. For more information on HEOS, visit www.usa.denon.com.