The Elite Screens Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 is an electric floor-rising projection screen that is an attractive centerpiece for home theater or high-level conference rooms. Its tab-tension design maintains a flat and taut front projection surface to provide a ripple-free image suitable for ultra-short throw projectors.
The Kestrel Tab-Tension 3 utilizes a “scissor-backed” cross risers to raise and lower the screen’s material. It is the ideal alternative solution for environments where wall/ceiling installations are not practical.
There are three sizes:
- FTE126H3 126-inch size model (16:9 aspect ratio)
- FTE133H3 133-inch size model (16:9 aspect ratio)
- FTE150H3 150-inch size model (16:9 aspect ratio)
Key Features of the Kestrel Tab-Tension 3
- CineWhite X (1.2 Gain) front projection material for rooms with controlled lighting
- Compatible with ultra/short, and standard (long) throw projectors
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction
- Rises and lowers by motorized precision “scissor-backed” cross spring risers
- Heavy-duty aluminum black housing is moisture resistant
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared remote controls
For more information, visit https://elitescreens.com/.