Platinum Tools has announced the launch of the new Stub End Coax Cable Stripper RG59/6 (p/n 15046C). The new stripper is now available with an MSRP of $12.95.
“A common scenario in retro coaxial installs is finding the stub end of a coax cable protruding on the inside of a wall outlet or MDU box,” explains John Phillips, Platinum Tools product manager. “Using a standard coax cable stripper is difficult due to the restricted terminating space. We have the solution — use the Stub-End Coax Cable Stripper.”
Additional features and specifications include:
- Strips in restricted terminating space
- Rotates like a screwdriver in either direction
- Built-in braid comb for combing braid back over jacket
- Replaceable blade cassette, no adjustment required
- Strips both RG59 and RG6 coax cable
- Braid Strip Dimension: 1/4 inch/6.3mm
- Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Size: 4.3 inches x 2 inches x 1.3 inches/109mm x 53mm x 32mm
- Weight: 1.25 oz./34g
For more information, visit www.platinumtools.com.