PureLink’s HTX III-4400 and HTX III-8800 provide independent switching of Ultra HD/4K sources to remote destinations of up to 150 meters (492 feet) via PoC-powered HDBaseT receivers, the HTX III-RX (sold separately).
Each HDBaseT output is complemented by a mirrored HDMI output. The HTX III-8800 also features balanced analog stereo and surround sound-compliant SPDIF audio de-embedding for each output, located on the switch. Analog stereo de-embedding is also available on each HTX III-RX receiver. The HTX III extends 150 meters (492 feet).
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2/1.4, HDR, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, HLG
- 4 or 8 HDMI inputs, 4 or 8 HDBaseT outputs with parallel HDMI outputs
- Resolutions up to 4K@60 HZ (4:4:4) on all HDBaseT and HDMI ports
- Downscaling selectable for 4K@60 Hz to 1080@60 Hz
- Distances up to 492 ft. (150 m) via CAT6a
- Up to 7.1 channels of High-Definition audio (LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master Audio)
- HDR, ARC, CEC, and smart EDID management supported
- 24V PoC on all HDBaseT ports
- Control via on-panel Button, IR, RS-232, LAN, and Web GUI
For more information, visit www.purelinkav.com.