Video Mount Products will debut its new FP-MF mid-size flat panel flush mount at InfoComm 2010, held in Las Vegas, from June 9-11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth N2138.
“With so many possible applications, including small- to medium-sized offices where multiple small screens ranging from 27 to 42 inches need to be wall mounted, the new FP-MF was designed with this in mind,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of Video Mount Products. “Now shipping, the FP-MF is extremely installer friendly. With a heavy load capacity and shallow ‘panel to wall’ design, it is the ideal mount for nearly any application.”
Features of the VMP FP-MF include:
• Distance from wall to the back of the monitor: 0.7 inch
• Accommodates monitors with hole patterns up to 440mm x 330mm
• Quick connect/disconnect design
• Utilizes tamper resistant screws for added security
• Load capacity: 100 lbs.
• Available in silver and black (model FP-MFB) powder coat finishes
• MSRP: $56.95
For more information, visit www.videomount.com.