Lutron Electronics has announced the winners of the 2021 Lutron Excellence Awards competition as well as the newest Lutron Hall of Fame inductees. The announcements were made during a virtual event on November 17.
Established in 2003, the Lutron Excellence Awards competition recognizes the world’s best projects that use Lutron lighting and shading controls and Lutron Ivalo and Ketra fixtures. More than 120 Lutron dealers have been honored since 2003.
The 2021 Lutron Excellence Award winners are:
- Best Palladiom, Sivoia QS or Triathlon Shading Project – Clearly Automated (West Yorkshire, United Kingdom)
- Best HomeWorks Project – AVL (British Virgin Islands)
- Best RadioRA 2 or RA 2 Select Project – TSP Smart Spaces (Cambridge, MA)
- Best Use of Intelligent Lighting Systems – Bright Home Systems (Calgary, Alberta Canada)
- Best Renovation/Retrofit Project – Private Technology Group (Las Vegas, NV)
- Collaboration with an Architect, Interior Designer, or Lighting Designer – OneButton (Brooklyn, NY)
- Best Resimercial Project – Anusha Technovision (New Delhi, India)
- Best Lutron Experience Showroom – Starlight AV Smart Home (Suzhou, Jiangsu, China)
- Judges’ Choice – OneButton (Brooklyn, NY)
- Judges’ Choice – Wakefields Smarter Home Technology (New Castle, United Kingdom)
- Judges’ Choice – Turn it Up Technologies (Bozeman, MT)
The Lutron Hall of Fame
In 2009, the Lutron Hall of Fame was created to recognize excellence and dedication in the marketplace. Potential inductees are evaluated on several components: years of doing business with Lutron, loyalty, reputation, dedication to their business, market expansion efforts, execution of initiatives, project innovations using Lutron products, and revenue growth.
Joining the 27 existing member companies, the 2021 Lutron Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Abernathy Electric – Sharpsburg, MD
- Candlelight Systems – San Clemente, CA
For more information, visit www.lutron.com.