International research firm Parks Associates has announced the launch of the CONNECTIONS Community, an online conference and networking experience focused on the connected home and IoT industries. The research firm will host six webinars on key topics, sharing its latest consumer data and insights, culminating in a three-day virtual conference that will bring together industry leaders to network and discuss the growing smart home market. The firm’s latest research predicts by 2024, total annual revenue from smart home services in the US will exceed $1.7 billion.
Sponsors include Sutherland Global Services, Alarm.com, Rapid Response Monitoring, Cox, Cirrent, Everise, Firedome, Intellithings, MMB Networks, PassiveBolt, Z-Wave, Zen Ecosystems, Aprilaire, Sprosty Network, Wi-Charge, Gadgeon, and Inspire.
Session topics for CONNECTIONS Community, November 10-12:
- State of the Smart Home Market in a Year of Disruption
- Creating Value through Elevated User Experiences
- Monitoring Services: Expanding Beyond Security
- Smart Home Platforms: Quest for a Unified Experience
- DIY: Impact on Smart Home and Security
- Independent Living: Serving Seniors and Chronically Ill
- AI and the Smart Home: Proactive and Predictive Intelligence
- Connectivity: Impact of Gigabit Broadband, 5G, and Wi-Fi 6
- Investing in the Future: 2025 Outlook
- Samir Ahmad, Investment Manager, KPN Ventures
- Noopur Davis, EVP, Chief Product and Information Security Officer, Comcast
- Anne Ferguson, VP, Marketing, Alarm.com
- Rodney Harrell, PhD, VP, Livable Communities and Long-Term Services and Supports, AARP
- Bob Kupbens, President, Chief Strategy and Product Officer, ADT
- Oisin Hanrahan, Chief Product Officer, ANGI Homeservices; Co-founder & CEO, Handy,
- Jim Nye, Chief Product Operations Officer, Vivint Smart Home
The CONNECTIONS Community will host multiple webinars leading up to the November event, with analyst insights, interactive panels, roundtable discussions, and special networking:
- Support: Onboarding and Ongoing Services
- Connected Cars: Extending Functions in the Home
- Connected Health at Home: The Next Smart Home Market
- Privacy and Security: Protecting the Consumer
- Energy Management: Opportunities in the Smart Home
- MDUs in Focus: Builders, Property Managers, and Connected Solutions
For speaking questions, contact Mindi Sue Sternblitz-Rubenstein, [email protected], 972-490-1113.
For more information, visit www.connectionsconference.com.