Crestron International has named the winners of the company’s Residential Integration Awards.
The winners were revealed at the Crestron Awards party held at the Novotel Hotel during the recent CEDIA Home Technology Event. Twelve dealers were given trophies for their hard work in creating residential properties full of Crestron technology.
As Petra van Meeuwen comments, the standard of competition was intense this year: “This year it was an extremely challenging task to choose winners from all the entries we received and I would like to thank every single dealer who took the time and trouble to enter the competition – they were all very interesting and great examples of high quality workmanship. It was a difficult task to select the winners, but very enjoyable as we got to see some really fabulous examples of true Crestron integration. Our integrators are involved in such a wide variety of projects using Crestron technology, often with innovative and exciting designs, so the Awards are a fantastic way of recognizing their achievements and rewarding their hard work. Congratulations to all our winners and a massive thank you to all who entered.”
This year’s winners were:
• Best Integrated Home System: Kensington Home Technology for London Mews House
• Most Distinctive DM Installation: AV Synergy for La Bergerie
• Home Sweet Home Cinema: Electrickery’s MediaCube
• Brilliant Lighting Control & Design: Intuitive Homes for Arterbery Road
• Most Extreme Makeover: ClearSphere for the Sussex Manor House
• Ultimate Connected Home (below €500k): YUBU for Honeywood
• Ultimate Connected Home (over €500k): SMC for The Lancasters
• Best High Rise Living: Custom Controls for Claridge’s Hotel
• Best Marine Project: AV Synergy for the MY Vantage
• Most Innovative Control Solution: SMC for their product development work at The Lancasters
• Most Creative GUI: C3 Custom Code Crafters
• Best International Crestron Home: Henri, Integrateur Domotique
Robin Van Meeuwen, VP of sales and marketing at Crestron, was the main judge for the awards.