Middle Atlantic Products has announced multiple learning opportunities at InfoComm 2018, June 6-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Developed to help integrators and specifiers build their confidence in creating reliable systems in today’s increasingly complex AV environments, the lineup includes 12 Manufacturers’ Trainings as well as additional AVIXA seminars led by Middle Atlantic’s Maxwell Kopsho, director of training, CTS-D, CTS-I; and Joseph Cornwall, AV technology evangelist, CTS-D, CTS-I.
Stay up to date with all things InfoComm by visiting the MyInfoComm2018 social hub.
Middle Atlantic’s InfoComm 2018 Manufacturers' Training will be held in Room N229 and include the following sessions:
Tuesday, June 5:
● AV/IT — Security — Protecting Your AV Infrastructure and Investment (Basic and Intermediate)
Wednesday, June 6:
· Dispelling the Top 5 Myths of Power Protection
● Active Learning Space Design: Transforming Spaces Into Active Inspired Learning and Student Collaboration Experiences Using Middle Atlantic Products and Legrand AV Division Solutions
● Using NOCs and VNOCs for AV Managed Services, Recurring Revenue, and Maximum System Performance
● Why Thermal Management is Key to Every AV/IT Install and Will Impact the Bottom Line — Every Time
Also on June 6, but in Room N258, representatives from Middle Atlantic and Vaddio will jointly lead a Manufacturers’ Training on Integrated AV for Huddle Spaces.
Thursday, June 7:
● Collaborative and Huddle Space Design: Transforming Spaces Into Amazing Corporate Collaborative Huddle Experiences Using Middle Atlantic Products/Legrand AV Division Solutions
● Digital Signage Design: Transforming Spaces Into Amazing Digital Signage Experiences Using Middle Atlantic Products and Legrand AV Division Solutions
● AV Power Principles 101
● Connectivity and Signal Management — The C2G (Cables To Go) Way
Friday, June 8:
● Understanding Sit/Stand Furniture Applications and the Impact of ADA Requirement on Space Design and Infrastructure in Corporate and Higher Education AV Solutions
● Hands-On: Rack Building Principles, Standards, and Best Practices
More information and registration for Middle Atlantic Products sessions is available at https://www.middleatlantic.com/resources/industry-training.aspx.