iRoom has announced the touchDock, its new flagship motorized docking station. The touchDock features scratch-resistant tempered glass for all 10.2-inch iPad or larger screen sizes, as well as in-wall flush-mount flexible installation capability (vertical or horizontal mounting).
The new touchDock integrates iRoom’s docking technologies such as iPad antitheft protection and hands-free unlocking of the iPad screen. The touchDock offers motorized removal when the iPad is needed for mobile use. With a built-in control processor, touchDock offers AV control independent of the iPad and Smart Battery Management to prolong and increase the iPad battery life.
The touchDock system is compatible with professional control systems as Crestron, Control4. Lutron, RTI, EnOcean, Savant, and others. touchDock connects to all popular IoT services, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, EnOcean, or Apple HomeKit. All iRoom products include Apple-certified charging connector and electronics.
- Available for all current iPads larger than 10.2 inches
- Apple-certified with Smart Battery Management
- Code-protected, motorized removal of the iPad when needed for mobile use.
- Horizontal or vertical in-wall flush mount Installation
- Built-in control processor for AV control independent of the iPad
- Hands-Free Unlocking of the iPad Screen via Motion Sensors
- PoE+ powered or 110-240
- S. List pricing starts from $1299 (includes back box)
For more information, visit https://www.iroomsidock.com/products/touchdock.