Platinum Tools has launched the Digital Tone and Probe Kit (p/n TDG310K1C). Now shipping, the kit has an MSRP of $144.95.
“The TDG310K1C Digital Tone and Probe Kit allows tracing and locating of single or bundles cables that are connected to unpowered or active networks such as phone lines, network cables, or coax cables,” says George Jang, Platinum Tools product manager. “The built-in test functions can verify proper termination of network cables or test for shorts in the single-ended test mode.”
- Trace and locate cables in unpowered or live circuits
- Audible and visual signal strength indicators
- Built-in testing of RJ45 terminations
- Check status of analog phone lines
- Built-in high-intensity flashlight
For more information, visit www.platinumtools.com.