Orro, creators of the professional-grade Orro Smart Living System, has added Alexa Built-in integration for the Orro Switch. Available via wireless update for Orro owners, the upgrade allows homeowners to directly access Alexa through their Orro Switches, providing Alexa capabilities including checking the weather or news, setting timers and reminders, and controlling other smart home devices. Once activated, users say “Alexa,” and the Orro Switch wakes to listen for a command, while Orro’s implementation of Alexa’s ESP (Echo Spatial Perception) ensures that the switch closest to the person speaking responds back.
“Our far-field microphone array, speaker, and onboard application processor enable Orro Switches to offer functions similar to a standalone Alexa device,” says Colin Billings, founder and CEO, Orro. “With our Alexa Built-in integration, professional installers can simply install Orro Switches in the home and their customers will be getting smart light control, integrated control of other devices, and built-in voice control all from a single device. This streamlines the professional’s installation process while providing homeowners with the smart living experiences they want – all without extra cords or countertop clutter.”
Orro’s Smart Living systems and products are specifically designed for use by professional installers, providing a unified solution that meets the demand for advanced smart home systems at a mainstream price. The system unifies a smart home, automatically implementing perfect lighting, with recallable lighting scenes, room-to-room intercom, and more. By unifying smart living experiences around a home’s lighting control system, Orro provides professionals with a single smart home solution, accessible via touch or voice — without having to install and configure additional hardware.
Orro Smart Living System, features and functionality:
- Designed for professional builders and installers
- Interact via color touch screen or through voice
- Color display with intuitive smartphone-like swipe and touch interaction
- Integrated motion, sound and light sensors enable advanced automation and security
- Energy saving Eco Mode
- Control and access thermostat, door locks, doorbells, speakers and more
- Works with existing light bulbs – make any light smart
- Modular and expandable
- Upgradable to meet evolving standards and provide new functionality
- All-encompassing unified smart home control
- Wellness functionality provides optimal light levels throughout the day
- Easy Commissioning – setup the Orro system directly from a mobile phone
For more information, visit https://GetOrro.com/pro.