Platinum Tools has announced the launch of the new ezEX38 RJ45 connector.
“Now available, the ezEX38 RJ45 connector is designed for smaller insulation diameters typically found in Cat5e and smaller Cat6 cabling,” explains John Phillips, Platinum Tools, Inc. product manager. “The ezEX38 features the same unique integrated patented Hi-Lo stagger load bar, allowing the conductors to pass through the front end of the connector making it easy to verify the wiring sequence before terminating. This connector is typically used with Cat5e and smaller Cat6 cabling. The compatible crimping tool is our EXO Crimp Frame and EXO-EX Die (100061C).”
Additional features and specifications include:
- Simple one piece/pass through design, no bars or liners
- Insulation Diameter (Conductor) Size range: .033in. – .038in. (0.84 – 0.97mm)
- Max Outer Diameter: .290in. (7.36mm)
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- 5e/6/6A compliant
- Solid or Stranded 24-22 AWG
- TIA, TAA, RoHS, UL & FCC compliant
For more information, visit www.platinumtools.com.