Clare Controls unveiled a range of new security solutions at ISC West 2021 in Booth #10053. At the show, Snap One is highlighting the complete ClareOne platform, the latest software platform OS 2.0, and the ClareVision line of NDAA-compliant surveillance cameras and NVRs.
ClareOne Wireless Security and Smart Home Panel
The ClareOne Wireless Security and Smart Home Panel unifies full-featured home automation and security monitoring in a single touch screen panel. The platform offers a simple integrated solution that allows partners to leverage Clare’s FusionPro platform to manage user data and test customer systems with the click of a button.
ClareOne elevates smart home control with hundreds of custom drivers to integrate the most popular smart home products on the market. It also integrates with Control4 automation — enabling the system to scale up to advanced home automation features and full media integration.
Clare 2.0 OS Software Update
Adding new functionality and device compatibility to ClareOne panels, the Clare 2.0 OS software update includes:
- Video and surveillance event integration with 2-way voice Graphical user interface, application, Teams
- Custom security zone profiles
- The ability to automate actions based on camera detection or doorbell activation
- More powerful Fusion Pro account management and equipment testing features
- New drivers for Sonos, ClareVision and AI-powered video doorbell events
- ClareHome App updates that allow users to add new devices to ClareOne systems
The new ClareVision line of surveillance cameras and NVRs can be used as a standalone system or integrated with a ClareOne or Control4 system. The line’s two app-controlled, ETL-listed series of cameras are both NDAA and Onvif compliant. Starting below $100, ClareVision enables Snap One partners to compete in the value-priced security segment with DIY like simplicity.
For more information, visit Snap One in Booth #10053 at ISC West 2021 or visit www.clarecontrols.com.