CEDIA has announced its 2021 CEDIA Award finalists. Judged by a panel of industry experts, these awards honor the finest residential projects of the year. The CEDIA Awards recognize integrators in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions.
CEDIA Award winners will be honored in ceremonies for their respective regions on November 11th, 2021. The awards presentation for the Americas region will be broadcast on the CEDIA YouTube channel.
“CEDIA Awards finalists are always impressive, but this year’s finalists have my utmost respect for their ability to produce such excellence during this tumultuous year,” says CEDIA interim co-CEO Giles Sutton. “These projects are a true testament to this industry’s strength and thirst for innovation. I look forward to celebrating the winners during the 2021 CEDIA Awards presentation.”
The 2021 finalists in the Americas region are:
- Admit One Home Systems (Edina, Minn., U.S.)
- Atlantic Control Technologies (Annapolis, Md, U.S.)
- Audio Images (Tustin, Calif., U.S.)
- Echo Systems (Olathe, Kan., U.S.)
- First Priority Audio (Pompano Beach, Fla., U.S.)
- Future Home (Los Angeles, U.S.)
- Global Wave Integration (Burbank, Ariz., U.S.)
- Haas Home Technologies (Houston, U.S.)
- iconic.systems (Houston, U.S.)
- Integration Controls (St. Louis, U.S.)
- La Scala Integrated Media (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Quality Audio Video (Centennial, Colo., U.S.)
- SmartTouch USA (Columbia, Md., U.S.)
- The Premier Group (Carmel, Ind., U.S.)
- TSP Smart Spaces (Cambridge, Mass., U.S.)
For information on the 2020 and 2019 CEDIA Award winners, visit cediaawards.org.