CEDIA has released the list of 2020 CEDIA Awards finalists for projects in the Americas region. Selected through a meticulous process taken on by panels of industry expert judges, this year’s Americas region finalists hail from a varied geographical footprint throughout the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. In total from the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific regions, 51 CEDIA member companies representing 12 countries are competing to win in their respective categories and be honored October 8 at the 2020 CEDIA Awards events.
“Competition this year has been incredibly fierce and the judges have had their hands full determining the finalists from a highly-impressive set of submissions,” says CEDIA senior vice president of industry engagement Giles Sutton. “The finalists represent the best, most innovative, and most well-crafted examples of the fine work CEDIA members, the industry, and project partners are capable of producing.
CEDIA will host three, region-focused and virtual CEDIA Awards presentations on October 8. The Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific ceremonies will place the finalists and award winners on the industry’s most prominent global stage in a compelling event that will honor integrators, the industry, and innovative hardware and software products.
The finalists in the Americas region include:
- Admit One Home Systems (Edina, Minnesota, U.S.A.)
- Atlantic Control Technologies (Annapolis, Maryland, U.S.A.)
- All Digital LLC (Sunrise, Florida, U.S.A.)
- Audio Images (Tustin, California, U.S.A.)
- AudioVisions (Palm Desert, California, U.S.A.)
- Cantara (Costa Mesa, California, U.S.A.)
- Cinegration (Arvada, Colorado, U.S.A.)
- Echo Systems (Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A.)
- Futurian Systems (Minturn, Colorado, U.S.A.)
- Greytek (Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada)
- Harrison Home Systems, Inc. (Golden, Colorado, U.S.A.)
- Hometronics (Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.)
- La Scala (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Land & Sea Entertainment (San Diego, California, U.S.A.)
- Quality Audio Video (Centennial, Colorado, U.S.A.)
- Smartlab (Naucalpan, Mexico)
- Thoughtful Integrations (Maryland Heights, Missouri, U.S.A.)
- Union Place (Excelsior, Minnesota, U.S.A.)
- Wicked Smart Homes (Sarasota, Florida, U.S.A.)
- ZIO Group (Winter Park, Florida, U.S.A.)
You can learn more about the finalist companies by clicking here.