The lineup of guest speakers for Azione Unlimited’s Amalgamating Assembly event next week includes experts from IBM, Google, and Morgan Stanley. Cyber insurance, wealth creation, and business process improvement are some of the many topics that will be covered at the conference, to be held October 11-13 in Austin, TX.
IBM Watson’s Worldwide Business Development Lead Sujit Shankar will kick off Azione’s Amalgamating Assembly with a keynote speech titled, “Jarvis-Not Just for Tony Stark. Artificial Intelligence and Home Automation.” The presentation will explore the present and future of smart home design.
The Amalgamating Assembly also includes the following presentations:
· The Future of the Intelligent Home: Google Assistant and Google Home with Mark Spates, Google’s product lead for Smart Home and IoT capabilities across Google Assistant and Google Home.
· Trends in U.S. Retail with Kevin Sherwood, senior vice president of client development for The NPD Group’s Retail Business Group.
· Cyber by the Numbers with Kevin Sneed, CEO and president of US Pro Insurance Services
· 9,000 Hours with Tim Costello, CEO and president of BDX, Inc.
· A Winning Formula to Maximize Your Financial Success and other financial-focused small group meetings with Brad Stanek, senior vice president of Morgan Stanley.
Azione Unlimited’s guest speakers offer extensive expertise in market trends, upcoming technologies, and business operations to help dealers sell more effectively and run a more profitable business. “We carefully crafted the programming for our Amalgamating Assembly, handpicking our guest speakers from multiple fields and disciplines to inspire our members to think big as we head into 2018 and beyond,” said Azione president Richard Glikes.
During the fall conference, Azione will debut the VR Studio, a collection of virtual reality headsets running VR Showroom software, developed by BDX Inc., a digital marketing technology organization for builders. Dealers can demo this software that allows users to experience how technology will look and function in a home while moving, virtually, through each room.
Additional programming includes two-and-a-half days of panel discussions, informative presentations, roundtables, one-on-one meetings, networking opportunities, as well as a team-building event.
“It’s been a year of enormous growth for Azione and our members,” Glikes said. “It’s an exciting time to be part of this industry, with the adoption of AI and VR as business tools and the expansion of smart home technology to the masses. The Amalgamating Assembly is all about our members—dealers and vendors, alike—coming together to inspire future growth and collaboration.”