Legrand | AV is hitting the road with new pitstops for its residential Roadshow 2022 trailer after a successful tour that culminated in Dallas at CEDIA Expo 2022. The tour trailer features Legrand | AV brands Chief, Da-Lite, Luxul, Middle Atlantic, On-Q, and Sanus, coming together to support residential solutions for home theaters, home offices, AV infrastructure, AV power, resimercial applications, and more.
“We knew we had to keep the roadshow going and bring it to even more cities after such an amazing turnout,” says Jackie Haffey, senior channel marketing manager, residential, at Legrand | AV. “Now we’re hitting the East Coast and even more of the Midwest. Come see all our latest gear. We’ll show you all the latest trends and solutions for creating amazing AV experiences in today’s smart homes.”
The Legrand | AV Roadshow 2022 will stop at the following cities:
- Oct. 18: Raleigh, NC
- Oct. 19: Washington, DC
- Oct. 20: Philadelphia, PA
- Oct. 25: Amityville, NY
- Oct. 27: Woburn, MA
- Nov. 1: Indianapolis, IN
- Nov. 3: Milwaukee, WI
The tour trailer will be set up in multiple application vignettes bringing together Legrand | AV’s complete solutions, including:
- Home Theater: Where the media experience matters most, the Roadshow will feature compelling projection screens, display mounting solutions, racks, and enclosures from Da-Lite, Chief, Sanus, Middle Atlantic, and On-Q.
- Infrastructure: Everyone knows that a successful project starts with a solid foundation. That’s why the Roadshow trailer will feature smart networking, mounting, racks, enclosures, and power solutions from Luxul, Middle Atlantic, and On-Q.
- Home Office: The home’s newest media room is ripe for installers to make their mark. Visitors will see how Luxul networking solutions, Middle Atlantic storage and power options, C2G docking stations, and Chief display mounting and monitor workspace solutions help build a productive work-from-home environment.
- Resimercial: Installers will see options that bring all the benefits of home AV technology to workspaces with robust, easy-to-install solutions from Chief and Middle Atlantic.
For full details, and to register for the Roadshow, home technology professionals can visit https://www.legrandav.com/roadshow.