Indianapolis, IN–CEDIA is offering five CU on the Road training sessions nationwide throughout 2007. CU on the Road sessions are opportunities for residential electronic systems professionals to take highly respected CEDIA certification classes at locations closer to home.
CU on the Road sessions provide education for the various categories of electronic systems professionals, such as the Electronic Systems Designer classes as well as the Electronic Systems Technician classes.
These courses are designed by education and training professionals, offering expertise in the industrys best practices. While earning CEUs at these educational events, professionals are also able to take the required CEDIA certification exams.
2007 CU on the Road Schedule
March 21 – 24
Mt. Vernon, NY
April 27 – 30
Calgary, Alberta Canada
June 6 – 9
November 15 – 18
Monster Cable- Dates TBD
San Francisco, CA
CU on the Road Classes Offered at All Locations
Electronic Systems Designer Core Curriculum
– Distributed Audio Systems Overview
– Fundamentals of Basic Analog Distributed Audio Systems
– Fundamentals of Home Theater Design
Electronic Systems Designer Seminars and Workshops
– Acoustical Treatment, Home Theater Design Workshop
– The Practical Application of Home Theater Design
– Residential Retrofit Installation Techniques
Electronic Systems Technician Core Curriculum
– Introduction to Codes and Standards
– Basic Multi-Channel A/V Layout
– Component Installation
– Video Display Technologies and Video Set-Up and Calibration
Electronic Systems Technician Seminars
– High Performance Home Theater Audio Calibration
– Advanced Home Network Design and Installation Workshop.
To register for a CU on the Road event, visit www.cedia.org education/on_the_road.php