Digital Projection International (DPI) is bringing truckloads of projection technology to CEDIA EXPO 2012 to present to customers, entertainment enthusiasts, and industry partners.
DPI’s exhibit for CEDIA 2012, found in booth #3454, will include two formal theaters featuring their newest 3-chip and single-chip DLP home cinema solutions. New for this year, their booth will also feature no less than 6 precision displays, a mix of models and price points across their product line, illuminating screens in media room ambient lighting.
Ambient light is not something normally associated with residential projection, the company says, but DPI routinely tackles the ambient light challenge on the commercial side of their business. According to DPI, the key is to employ techniques and technologies that create and preserve wide environmental dynamic range.
In addition to the diversity of simulated venues exhibited at the show, DPI is launching important new products and updates, including:
* HIGHlite 330-3D – DPI’s newest entry for value-driven, 3D capable, 3-chip DLP performance. More information to come on this powerful new imaging solution.
* dVision 35-1080p LED – Equipped with their latest generation LEDs featuring Lifetime illumination, now delivering more than 1,000 lumens of colorful imagery with bigger than 3-chip colorimetry and dynamic contrast for exceptional dark area detail.
* TITAN Reference models with all new Gen 3 electronics
* dVision Scope 1080p – Employs DPI’s exclusive “Scope 1080p” DMD, along with aspect ratio autosensing, to render 16 x 9 and 2.35:1 content, and anything in between, at native aspect ratio without relying on costly and mechanically complex anamorphic optics.
* M-Vision Cine 3D – 5500 lumen, value driven 3D solution. Bright enough to convey 3D on 10-foot wide screens, and now with HDMI 1.4a plug-and-play connectivity
Outside of booth #3454, DPI will be supporting nearly a dozen technology partners with precision displays for use in their own exhibits. Click here to view the powerhouse partners that will feature DPI’s displays at CEDIA 2012.
As attendees browse the show floor, they will find DPI projectors creating powerful imagery in the CEDIA Future Tech Pavilion, as well as the exhibits of Stewart Filmscreen, Crestron, DNP Screens, Kaleidescape, D-Box, Steinway and the Harmon Luxury Group, to name a few.