Lutron Electronics has announced the call for entries for its annual Excellence Awards competition. The Lutron Excellence Awards program recognizes the world’s best residential projects using Lutron lighting and shade control solutions.
NEW for 2018: Lutron has defined the Lutron Excellence Award categories. One winner will be announced for each of these 10 categories:
- Best Integration of a Lutron System with Third-Party Equipment
- Best Use of Lutron Lighting and Shading Controls in a Specialty Room
- Best Voice Control Application within a Lutron System
- Best Use of Lutron’s High-Performance LED Fixtures
- Best System Upgrade
- Best Use of All Lutron Product Categories (lights, shades, temperature, fixtures, sensors)
- Best HomeWorks QS Project
- Best Use of Sivoia QS shades
- Best RadioRA 2 or RA 2 Select Project
- The Essence of Pleasance
Judging will take place in mid-August by a panel of independent industry experts and the winners will be announced on Thursday, Sept. 6, in San Diego during CEDIA Expo.
Visit www.lutron.com/excellenceawards for a complete list of rules and requirements, and to enter. All entries must be submitted via the online portal and received by 11:59 EST on Friday, August 3rd.